General Information for Citadel Country Spirit USA:
- The festival is located at 5 Nantmeal Rd, Glenmoore, PA 19343
- Gates open at Noon each day.
- This is a TICKETED event. To be on-site or to participate in any of the festival’s activities, you must purchase a ticket and enter into our secured footprint. Anyone standing near or around the venue that does not have a ticket will be escorted off-premises.
- All persons entering the venue are subject to search. No Re-Admittance.
- For your convenience, ATM machines are located around the festival site.
- If purchasing a Reserved Seat Ticket or Package, we will provide you with a numbered chair.
- The Pit is STANDING ROOM ONLY.
- If you are in the General Admission area, you may bring in a small camping chair or blanket to sit on. No chairs will be allowed that are large enough to block the view of other patrons. Chairs that are too large or that have attachable shade covering will not be allowed on the grounds.
- The event will take place RAIN or SHINE. All ticket holders are subject to our ticketing policy.
The following items are not allowed at Citadel Country Spirit USA or on-site:
- Backpacks and or bags larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- Reclining lounge chairs, tents, or umbrellas.
- Pets, with the exception of service dogs
- Video cameras, audio equipment or still photography cameras that utilize detachable lenses
- Artificial noisemakers or laser pointers
- Glass bottles or metal cans/containers
- Guns, mace, clubs or any item determined to be a weapon by security
- Alcoholic beverages (none allowed through gate; beverages are available for purchase on the grounds)
- Squirt guns or balloons (through the gate)
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters
- Ice chests or food purchased from restaurants outside Fairgrounds
- Your stroller will not be permitted in the aisles, within the seat rows or directly next to the end of the rows, but it can be parked in a designated area located behind the chairs within the Reserved Seat area. You will be able to access the stroller as needed, but it is recommended that you keep all valuables with you.
Policy violators are subject to ejection.