Welcome to the Citadel Country Spirit USA Press Room. Here are some resources for keeping up-to-date with the stories and happenings surrounding the festival.
2020 Citadel Country Spirit USA Festival Press Releases
- Brantley Gilbert Joins Dierks Bentley and Chris Young to Headline 2020 – January 10
- Two of Three Headliners Announced, Dierks Bentley and Chris Young to Perform at Citadel Country Spirit USA — December 12
- Third Annual Citadel Country Spirit USA Is Aug. 28-30 at Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show Grounds — November 15
2019 Citadel Country Spirit USA Festival Press Releases
- Citadel Announces Rising Star Winners – August 15
- 10 Tips for Making the Most of Citadel Country Spirit USA – August 14
- Citadel Country Spirit USA Parking Options – August 13
- Citadel Country Spirit USA Revs Up for Second Annual Festival – July 29
- Citadel Announces ‘Rising Start Contest’ With Battle Of The Bands 2-Day Event – July 8
- Citadel Country Spirit USA Finalizes GMC Sierra Stage Lineup – May 20
- Citadel Country Spirit USA Music Festival Announces Lineup Additions – March 25
- Citadel Country Spirit USA Music Festival Entertainers Announced – March 14
- Second Annual Citadel Country Spirit USA is August 23-25 — December 11
On-Site Press Coverage
Only legitimate news/feature media outlets will be considered for press credentials. If you are a freelance journalist, photographer or videographer, you must provide an official Letter of Assignment from your editor at the media outlet. Credentialed photographers/videographers must be escorted into the designated Pit area or Front of House and are only allowed to photograph performer’s first three songs with no flash. Note that some performers will have their own Media Policies and credentialing processes, which must be signed off upon separately and followed.
Affiliates, web outlets or other non-rights-holders may not, under any circumstances, stream/broadcast artist’s performance footage.
Press credentials are extremely limited and not guaranteed. If you’re interested in covering the festival, please email [email protected] for a Press Accreditation Application to be considered. No professional camera or video equipment is allowed into the venue without proper credentials.
For all press inquiries, please email [email protected].